Thursday, September 24, 2015

Zeus battles

Hi,today I'm talking about Zeus`s battles and who he battles and if he wins.ok so first off Zeus is very powerful and wins all his battles but that's my opinion because he's the Lord of the sky and everything but let's see if he wins all his battles.I was right Zeus did win all his battles Zeus is very powerful.


 Now I'm going to talk about who Zeus battled.He battled his own father because he was going to swallow him and his brothers because someone told him something about his child and there were going to rule the world or something so Cronus started swallowing them so yeah,the next one Zeus battled was Typhon because Typhoon was destroying cities and countries so all the gods fled to Egypt and turned themselves into animals like Zeus was a bull so they all battled and Zeus won.Ok that was my last one,keep reading my blogs bye.









Zeus in battle.







No comments:

Post a Comment